This site provides dynamic access to student performance results of
CTB Assessments, TerraNova and LAS Links. The CTB Online Reporting System allows
- Create their own reports, graphs, or data files
- Conduct ad hoc data queries and analysis
- Disaggregate on user-selected subgroup variables
- Drill down from summaries to individual students
- Print reports in PDF format or export to other software programs
For more information and support for this application, please click
here or call (888) 631-2264.
Why isn't my password working?
Passwords are always case sensitive. Also, remember that one ('1') and 'I' as well
as zero ('0') and 'O' tend to look alike.
To reset your password, you should contact your account granter.
Click here for more information.
How can I get a new user account or reset my password?
District coordinators are asked to contact CTB Technical Support at (888) 631-2264 for login information or to reset a password.
School administrators are asked to contact their district test coordinators for login information or to reset a password.
Teachers are asked to contact the school administrators for login information or
to reset a password.
Your password has expired, or this is the first time you have logged in.